This is how it works: You tell me what your goal is and we discuss how we will get you there. You might:
- be a complete beginner, an intermediate or even an advanced learner
- need to write the A1 test offered by the Goethe-Institut in order to get a visa for Germany
- want/need to learn German for work
- be interested in conversation classes
- need extra help to prepare for a German exam
- want to learn German just for fun
- look for a teacher to offer in-company German classes
I offer classes online (for example using Skype) and in person. Individual lessons online allow for a lot of flexibility and can be scheduled to suit your daily routine.
Please contact me to discuss your personalised German lessons:
email@example.com - 0027 (0)44 752 1088
I was born and raised in Germany but have been based in the Western Cape of South Africa since 2010. I hold a university degree in Translation Studies as well as a certificate to teach German as a Foreign Language and work as a freelance translator and German teacher in Uniondale.
Anja Kirchdörfer Lee
PO Box 131
Phone: 0027 (0)44 752 1088
Photo by Melanie Maré